|REPRESENT: Alice Jacoby
• The Original Originator, Invitational Group Exhibition, Guggenheim Museum, Sackler Center,
New York, NY, December 2003 to March 2004.
• Is it Fine Art? Does It Matter, Pen and Brush Inc., New York, NY.
• Salon des Refusés: A Multi-Media Exhibition, Pen and Brush Inc., New York, NY.
• Virtual Creativity, Melissa Wolf Fine Arts, Online.
• Invitational Painting Exhibition, Pen and Brush Inc., New York, NY.
• Out of the Studios Exhibit, Educational Alliance, New York, NY.
• Vertical Peace, Women's Studio Center at Life Space, Long Island City, NY.
• Small Works juried group exhibition, Women's Studio Center Open House, Long Island, New York.
• Long Island City Art Frenzy, Clock Tower, Long Island City, NY.
• 24 Hours for Life, Chelsea Inn, Chelsea, New York, NY.
• Portrait Exhibition, La Mama Galleria, New York, NY.
• Shifting Identities, The Crystal Quilt, Inc., CB's 313 Gallery, New York, NY.
• Girl Dreams, Woman Visions, The Crystal Quilt, Inc., CB's 313 Gallery, New York, NY.
• Palenville Community of the Arts Scholarship, Artist-in-Residence, Great Barrington, MA, 2000
• Vermont Studio Center, Artist –in- Residence, Johnston, VT, 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
• Cummington Community of the Arts Scholarship, Artist-in-Residence, Cummington, MA, 1976
New York University, Master of Arts, Cinema Studies, New York, NY
Columbia University, Master of Science, Library Science, New York, NY
Brooklyn College, Bachelor of Arts, Art and Creative Writing, Brooklyn, NY
School of Industrial Art, Academic Diploma, New York, NY
• My Mother's Boyfriend and Me, a novel, first edition published by Dial Books, in hardcover, and
Fawcett-Juniper in soft cover. Foreign rights sold to France, Israel, and England.
• Sante Fe Courier: Editor and writer of book and film reviews, Sante Fe, New Mexico